Wednesday 29 August 2012

Just Blend In


-Life is too short so Blend In-

Last week it was a long weekend  me and my sister decided to be vain as usual the root of all vainess is boredom so I decided to come up with this it was a hot saturday morning, I used my old sleeveless and my green short to match it up and I use my old Rayban shades to fight the suns harmful rays and found this really cool handkerchief  which I found on my closet and put it on my my head which looks crazy on me, I'm acting like a pirate lol the title "Just blend In" come up in my mind it is because I used many colors on it and it's like my attitude I  can blend in any person who I interact with I'm being boastful lol ahahaha this is my first time to really write I mean type a really long description about my photos which I don't actually do.




ahahahahah acting like a pirate and finding someone
I used this telescope to be more exaggerated just to come up with this and I love vintage things pair it up with modern accessories and I find it very classy.








It's time for the rainy season here in the Philippines but here in the province I don't feel it cause it's always sunny and hot unlike in the metropolis it's always raining and in fact I love to start my day raining cause I find too hot here





No comments:

Post a Comment